8 Habits Of Beautiful People
What makes a person beautiful?Is it their outfit? Plump lips? Or maybe it’s their confidence? While these things might help, there are other, more meaningful ways of being more attractive! Want to know how to be pretty? I know it sounds so cliche, but a lot of it really does come from within!
Ever notice that ‘average’ looking woman walk in to a room and light it up?! Everyone’s drawn to her energy. That’s because attraction is much more than skin deep. And we all want to feel attractive!
Feeling beautiful, inside and out improves your self esteem and your self confidence. We are all beautiful, but sometimes we just need a little help seeing it!
This post contains affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase I may make a commission at no cost to you. Thank you.
What Makes A Person Beautiful?
Beautiful people take care of themselves! When you take care of yourself, you’ll be happier, more confident and therefore- more gorgeous!
When Was The Last Time You Really Felt Beautiful?
What were you doing? What were you wearing? Where were you? Who were you with? And why did you feel beautiful?
Chances are you indulged in a little self-care, felt confident and were SMILING! All things that make you feel- beauty! Your clothes probably made you feel great, and maybe you were with people you love! Surround yourself with people who make you feel beautiful and confident! Beauty is a feeling that actually comes from within. It’s not a look!
Here are 8 tips that will have you feeling and looking great!
How To Be Pretty
1. De-stress. Beautiful people know how to manage stress! Stress wrecks havok on your appearance.
Your skin reacts to stress with inflammation, decreased blood flow, allergic reactions such as hives, acne, rosacea and weigh gain.
Your skin also becomes dry and thin, and more prone to damage. Source.
Meditation and relaxation can help calm your mind and body. If you suffer from psoriasis or rosacea, you know the power stress has over your skin condition- causing flare ups… and more stress:( Beautiful People don’t let the little things get to them! I know, easier said than done!
These Essential oils help me de-stress!
2. Get Adequate Sleep. Beautiful people make sleep a priority! You can’t feel gorgeous when you’re exhausted! This is so important when it comes to your overall health and well-being.
It’s hard to feel beautiful with dark circles and blood shot eyes. Poor sleep quality can lead to increased stress, breakouts, anxiety and even depression. It also puts you in a bad mood:(
3. Hydrate. Beautiful people hydrate! If you’re thirsty, you’re probably already dehydrated. Make sure you carry a bottle of water around to sip on to stay hydrated throughout the day.
Hydrated skin is plump, glowing and gorgeous! You should aim for 8 cups a day, and no coffee does not count– sorry:(
4. Take care of your body. Beautiful people take care of their body! Ten minutes of exercise a day is better than none!
If you don’t have time to go to the gym, just set aside 10 minutes a day to do a simple stretch, or go for a walk around the block. Get your body moving! Eat healthy, vibrant foods. You are what you eat!
5. Give a compliment. Beautiful people make other’s feel good! TRY IT!
When you compliment someone else, somehow you instantly feel better about yourself! Helping others is a beautiful thing!
It doesn’t have to be a compliment. Just doing something nice for someone will instantly help you glow up!! You’ll be shining with positive energy!
6. Proper skin care. Beautiful people take care of their skin. When it comes to beauty products – I make my skin, my top priority before fashion, makeup or hair care etc. I consider it an investment because I’m going to be in it for the rest of my life and great skin, unlike shoes, never goes out of style.
Let’s talk a little more about skin care:
Try An Ayurveda Inspired Face Massage
Since I started massaging my face with Ayurveda Experience oils, I have people coming up and asking me what I use on my skin! It glows and looks absolutely flawless. They use natural herbs, no chemical or additives and offer a 30 day money back guarantee! I prefer the naturally based skin care products because I find my skin prefers it that way:) The harsh stuff tends to do more damage than good!
Don’t be afraid of oils. If they are the right oils, they will not break you out or clog your pores. In fact, these oils have made me break out less and actually make my pores appear smaller and less clogged!
How To Massage Your Face
Simply warm up a few drops in your palm and apply a dab to your forehead, cheeks, chin and then neck. I gently massage the oil in circular motions starting with the centre of the forehead working your way around to the temples, then cheeks, the sides of the nose, and around your mouth, finishing with your chin and neck! It usually takes about two minutes tops to do a good, thorough face massage.
Benefits Of A Face Massage:
- Improved blood flow
- Increased circulation
- Increased collagen production
- Improved elasticity
- Instant glow
- Improves product absorption
These oils seem to heal and restore my skin like nothing I’ve ever experienced! Check out their website below:
We aren’t all born with the good skin gene. Many of us suffer from acne, oily skin, dry skin, wrinkles or psoriasis causing embarrassment, low-esteem and stress. Which, in turn wrecks further havoc on our skin and hair. It’s a vicious cycle.
Want clear skin you don’t have to cover up? These oils are NO JOKE! They work miracles!
Want to know how to get clear, glowing skin? Check out my fave skin care routines:
7. Be confident! Beautiful people are comfortable with themselves. To be more confident, wear what makes you happy, and don’t be afraid to try new things and find your personal style.
Confidence is not just something you feel inside, it shows on the outside! What makes you unique is what makes you beautiful! Own it! Remind yourself daily that you are magical and beautiful!
8. Smile!Beautiful people smile! You’ll instantly look prettier with a smile! And if you take proper care of your teeth, even better! Pearly whites will definitely make you look healthy and vibrant!
What makes you feel beautiful? When do you feel your best? Want to know how to be pretty? For me- it’s when I get a good night’s sleep and wake up on the right side of the bed (I’m not a morning person). And when my skin is clear and the sun is shining and I’ve just had a cup of coffee, I feel my best:)
Share The Love. Pin Me Please!