Habits Of Beautiful People
Some women seem to look great all the time, no matter what. They’ve got glowing skin, a million dollar smile and killer confidence. So what do these beautiful women have that makes them so… beautiful? Let’s learn the habits of the most beautiful people!
What Makes A Person Beautiful?
Beautiful people take care of themselves! When you take care of yourself, you’ll be happier, more confident and therefore- more gorgeous!
When Was The Last Time You Really Felt Beautiful?
What were you doing? What were you wearing? Where were you? Who were you with? And why did you feel beautiful?
Chances are you indulged in a little self-care, felt confident and were SMILING! All things that make you feel- beauty! Your clothes probably made you feel great, and maybe you were with people you love! Surround yourself with people who make you feel beautiful and confident! Beauty is a feeling that actually comes from within. It’s not a look!
Try my two step routine for GLOWING SKIN here —> Glowing Skin Routine!
Here are 8 tips that will have you feeling and looking great!
8 Things Beautiful People Do!
- De-stress. Beautiful people know how to manage stress! Stress wrecks havok on your appearance!! Our skin reacts to stress with inflammation, decreased blood flow, allergic reactions such as hives, acne, rosacea and weigh gain. Your skin also becomes dry and thin, and more prone to damage. Source. Meditation and relaxation can help calm your mind and body. If you suffer from psoriasis or rosacea, you know the power stress has over your skin condition- causing flare ups… and more stress:( Beautiful People don’t let the little things get to them! I know, easier said than done!
- Get Adequate Sleep. Beautiful people make Sleep a priority! You can’t feel gorgeous when you’re groggy! This is so important when it comes to your overall health and well-being. It’s hard to feel beautiful with dark circles and blood shot eyes. Poor sleep quality can lead to increased stress, breakouts, anxiety and even depression.
- Hydrate. Beautiful people hydrate! If you’re thirsty, you’re probably already dehydrated. Make sure you carry a bottle of water around to sip on to stay hydrated throughout the day. Hydrated skin is plump, glowing and gorgeous! You should aim for 8 cups a day, and no coffee does not count– sorry:(
- Take care of your body. Beautiful people take care of their body! Ten minutes of exercise a day is better than none! If you don’t have time to go to the gym, just set aside 10 minutes a day to do a simple stretch, or go for a walk around the block. Get your body moving! Eat healthy, vibrant foods. You are what you eat!
- Give a compliment. Beautiful people make other’s feel good! TRY IT! When you compliment someone else, somehow you instantly feel better about yourself! Helping others is a beautiful thing!
- Proper skin care. Beautiful people take care of their skin. When it comes to beauty products – I make my skin, my top priority before fashion, makeup or hair care etc. I consider it an investment because I’m going to in it for the rest of my life and great skin, unlike shoes, never goes out of style. We aren’t all born with the good skin gene. Many of us suffer from acne, oily skin, dry skin, wrinkles or psoriasis causing embarrassment, low-esteem and stress. Which in turn wreck further havoc on our skin and hair. It’s a vicious cycle.
- Be confident! Beautiful people are comfortable with themselves. Wear what makes you happy! Try new things and find your personal style. Confidence is not just something you feel inside, it shows on the outside! What makes you unique is what makes you beautiful! Own it!
- Smile! Beautiful people smile! You’ll instantly look prettier with a smile! And if you take proper care of your teeth, even better! Pearly whites will definitely make you look healthy and vibrant!
What makes you feel beautiful? When do you feel your best? For me- it’s when I get a good night’s sleep and wake up on the right side of the bed (I’m not a morning person). And when my skin is clear and the sun is shining and I’ve just had a cup of coffee, I feel my best:)
Share The Love. Pin Me Please!