Hey guys! I wanted to let you know that I’m currently working on some re-branding of Steph’s Social Pie- transitioning slowly to a social media marketing site with tips, kits, etc, and occasionally blog posts when it fits etc. I created Steph’s Social Pie as a school project so I could get a feel of blogging and writing for the web. No better way, than to jump right in!
Now that I feel I’ve gotten the hang of it, I decided to go ahead with a project that I have envisioned for a long time- Ten Things About. I hope you will check it out and support my latest endeavor. I will continue to operate Steph’s Social Pie as well. Both sites will have different visions and goals:)
Ten Things About My Latest Project
- The slogan is- helping to improve your life, ten things at at time (cute and catchy eh:)
- I wanted to create something with a clean, simple cohesive style.
- I’ve had the branding and even story ideas planned out for like ever! I was just waiting until I was fully prepared.
- My new site is self-hosted, through bluehost. And, let me tell you- it was so, so much easier than I thought. I really didn’t even find it any different than fully hosted.
- I’m currently working on some really cool posts.
- I’m open to accepting story submissions from you. Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Categories include: Lifestyle, Beauty, Health, but I will be introducing technology and foods in the future:)
- I purchased the domain, created all of the branding and graphics, wrote all the content, and designed the site in 4 days.
- I’m a little nervous about how I’m going to run two sites at the same time.
- At, the same time I am also so excited about what the future holds:) I love blogging lol
Over the next few months you will see some big changes to Steph’s Social Pie as I transition over to serve you everything you need to reach your social media marketing goals:)
In the meantime, please check out my latest: