Ten Steps To A New You
Are you stuck in a rut? Feeling less than satisfied? Craving a change! Or maybe you just want to live the life you love?! It’s time for a new you! But this kind of makeover doesn’t involve a new hairdo or clothes. It’s all about personal development. It’s time to recreate yourself, with a fresh attitude, new mindset, different partner or new career path! We’re not meant to stay the same. We are meant to evolve and grow.
Recreating yourself can be drastic or simple, depending on how much change you want and need. It can be as simple as shifting your mindset or as dramatic as getting a divorce and moving to a new city. Either way, if you’re not fulfilled with yourself, a new you can help you feel more fulfilled and lead you to where you’re supposed to be!
Tip – learn how to romanticize your life if you want a real pick me up!
Ten Steps To A New You
Live The Life You Love
- Decide what needs to change. Not so much the physical, but what changes can be made to make you happier, healthier and more fulfilled? Personally, I want to be happier, emotionally and physically healthier and more mindful! I want to be more present and more aware of my own needs. I need to stop being a people-pleaser and be a me-pleaser! Not selfish, there is a fine line that I need to find 🙂
- Make your plan. How can you make those changes? What steps need to be taken to be healthier and happier? What is holding you back?
- Get up the courage. It takes courage to actually do the sh#t you say you’re going to do. Muster it up and get it done. If you really want to recreate yourself, it’s gonna take some balls!
- Find some support. Find people who support your growth not hinder it. It might mean joining a new club or network!
- Learn. In order to grow, you’ll need to learn. So read, watch and listen more! There are so many amazing learning tools at our fingertips! Learn new ways to be more mindful and more present! Learn to live a healthier lifestyle or learn a new language. Learning = growth!
- Reevaluate your crowd. If your best friend is bringing more negative than positive, it might be time for some space! Or maybe your husband is bringing your down? Or you’re boss is holding you back from your true potential! Take a look at the people in your life and how they either work for you or against you!
- Take action. Every single day. Even if it’s just a few minutes to learn something new or to work toward your goal. That 10 minutes is better than nothing! Growth takes action!
- Find a mentor. Find someone you look up to and follow in their footsteps. Study them. What habits and lessons can you take from them?
- Give yourself time. Change doesn’t happen overnight. It takes time. Make sure you give the time. Wake up early or stay up an hour later. There is always time to change. If you don’t have it, make it! I’m not a morning person and so I spend an hour before bed on personal development. I know it’s not what they tell you, but I work so much better at night. Probably why I’m an insomniac….
- Self-care. Self-Care is not selfish! Take care of mind body and soul because you simply can’t continue to grow without first taking care of you! Make yourself a priority too!
Also read – How To Set Intentions To Change Your Life!
You’re never too old, too young or too busy, to change your life if you want to! How will you change yours? Will you recreate yourself?