The Best Gluten Free Cupcake Recipe With Rainbow Bits
I have loved rainbow bit cupcakes since I was a kid, but finding a good gluten free cupcake recipe is hard! So I did a little DIY because I was craving these! It’s super easy and yes I used the packaged mix, but you can make your own gluten free cupcakes from scratch as well:)
The Secret To Moist Gluten Free Cupcakes
Most gluten free cupcake recipes end up being kinda crumbly and dry:( They usually leave me so thirsty. But these are actually moist and creamy! The real secret to the best gluten free cupcakes ever, is adding a few dollops of sour cream to the mix. This makes your cupcakes or cakes super moist and so creamy and delicious!
Gluten Free Rainbow Bit Cupcake Recipe
• One box of gluten free vanilla cake mix and all the ingredients necessary to make them! Or your own gluten free vanilla cake recipe.
• 3 or 4 tablespoons of sour cream.
• Sprinkles. I use the rainbow bit sprinkles for the cake mix and sprinkle sugars for the top.
• French vanilla frosting.
How to make gluten free rainbow bit cupcakes:
• Mix the gluten free cake mix as instructed on side of the box or as per your recipe.
• Add 3 or 4 tablespoons of sour cream! This is the secret to moist gluten free cupcakes that don’t taste like cardboard!
• Once it’s all mixed, add a few shakes of your rainbow bit sprinkles in with the batter. If you’re like me and like extra sprinkles, add a few more shakes!
• Mix well and pour into cupcake pan and cook as instructed.
• Let cool, before adding your frosting.
• Sprinkle with the sugar sprinkles and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy these gluten free cupcakes as much as I do! I’ve eaten 4 already;)