Self Isolation Activities!
Are you stuck at home, slowly going crazy? Looking for things to do when bored? With our busy schedules, it’s hard to even imagine being bored, but quarantine and self-isolation has even the busiest people, slowing down.
If you’re like me, you need to stay busy and productive to stay happy! And occupying a 5-year-old all day, isn’t doing it for me.
Steph is an Amazon affiliate. This post contains links and if you make a purchase, she will make a commission at no cost to you. Thank you!
This list of 25 self isolation activities should keep you busy for at least a few days! It’s working for me!
- Write some Google maps reviews for businesses you love! Show your favourite local bakery, pet groomer or hairdresser some online love!
- Throw out any socks and tights with holes in them.
- Take in a couch concert! Everyone from Billie Eilish to Elton John is doing it!
- Gather up your old photos and make a scrapbook.
- Clean out your closet.
- Take a personality quiz.
- Learn how to solve a rubik’s cube!
- Update (or create one if you haven’t already) your LinkedIn profile.
- Update your resume.
- Clean up you’re inbox. Unsubscribe to newsletters you don’t read and sort out your read messages.
- Learn how to count to 10 in 10 languages.
- Learn some sign language.
- Make some origami.
- Make a new playlist of old favourites and turn it up.
- Come up with an idea for a book- plot, character, names, etc. Then see where it goes.
- Exfoliate- your face, legs, and body!
- Shave, floss and do a face mask. Self care feels good. Tip- try shaving with coconut oil! It’s amazing!
- Try intermittent fasting. It’s a great way to lose weight and stay healthy!
- Make a journal. There are tons of journal types to choose from. Check out my top favourite types of journals for personal development.
- Get a hobby! Here are 11 amazing hobbies for women that are great for your mental health- HOBBIES FOR WOMEN!
- Cook up an extravagant dinner.
- Take an online course to improve or learn a new skill. There are so many topics- photography, writing, design, cooking, etc. Many are even free! Check out- Coursera.org.
- Learn how to sketch. You can draw people, animals, flowers, etc. YouTube is a great teacher!
- Do not cut your own hair. Just put the scissors down. I know it’s hard but leave any major hair changes, to the professionals!
- Read this book:
Staying busy and productive is great for your mental health! Find things to do when bored that are productive and make you feel good. I hope you all stay healthy and happy 🙂