Covid has been a tough time on most of us, but I’ve actually used this time to grow, spiritually, mentally and physically. I’ve been practicing meditation, vegan living and journaling! I can say, I’ve actually never felt better! I truly feel like everything happens for a reason, and this pandemic has forced me to look at things a little differently. I’ve had to adjust to this new lifestyle, working from home with a child which has encouraged me to become a more patient and understanding parent!
Also check out these Daily Journal Prompts for more ideas.
One thing that helps re-set my mindset every day is using positive affirmations and journaling! Journal has many amazing benefits for your mental health. Check out my recent post that includes 200 journaling prompts for mental health!
Here are 50 Covid journal prompts to help you cope with the stress of living through a pandemic. And, be sure to check out my law of attraction journal, to help you manifest everything you’ve ever wanted! Sound too good to be true? Many of the most successful people, past and present, journal!
Check out 365 journal prompts to help get you started! Or use the Covid journal prompts below.
I’m sure right now you just want to get through this and forget this ever happened, but I encourage you to keep these journal prompts and read your answers in the distant future to remember this time.
- A day in the life of living with COVID
- What are your thoughts on wearing a mask?
- What are your thoughts on Bill Gates?
- When do you think we’ll have a vaccine?
- Will you be the first in line when we do or the last?
- How do you think your country handled the virus?
- How do you think other countries handled the virus?
- Which country handled the virus the worse and why?
- How did you act when the virus first started?
- How did your thoughts and actions about the virus change?
- How did you homeschool your children?
- What do you think you could have done differently?
- How did you get your news?
- What was your favorite meme?
- What supplies ran out (or there was a shortage) and were you surprise?
- Do you think the media outlets helped or made things worse? Why.
- How do you feel while you’re wearing a mask (anxious, hard to breath, or something you get used to, etc)?
- How much is gas right now?
- Do you think it was a good idea that the schools were shut down almost immediately?
- Have you had any bad outbreaks in your area? Were they close to you? 21.Do you believe you’ve had COVID but weren’t tested?
- Do you think there is something more to COVID?
- Do you think COVID is a hoax?
- How did you handle packages coming into your house in the beginning? What about 3 months later – do you handle them differently?
- How do you think this is going to change the world?
- What precautions are they going to keep?
- How your routine has changed?
- What surprising positive effects has Covid-19 had on your life?
- What things bring me joy?
- What are you grateful for right now?
- How did you cope working from home during the lockdown?
- Could working from home suit you in the long-term?
- What are you grateful for today?
- What challenges are you currently facing and how can you overcome them?
- What do you need to do more of this year?
- How has Covid-19 impacted your children?
- Did you take up any new hobbies during lockdown?
- What things will you no longer take for granted after Covid-19?
- Write a letter to your future self, explaining how the pandemic affected you.
- Did you take advantage of the virtual tours provided by leading attractions?
- Write a story about the Covid-19 pandemic
- How can you love yourself more each day?
- If failure wasn’t an issue, what one thing would you choose to do and why?
- What was the best part of quarantine?
- What was the worst part of quarantine?
- Which parts of the home could you unclutter to work more effectively?
- What changes have you noticed about the world around you during the pandemic?
- Which parts of the world do you want to see when the pandemic has passed?
- How has Covid-19 changed your life?
- How are you feeling right now about your home and family life?
- Are you more or less stressed these days?