Affirmations To Boost Self Confidence & Self Esteem
Confidence Affirmations can help you land your dream job, attract the love of your life and most importantly, confidence helps you feel good! Sadly, most of us lack a healthy self esteem. Affirmations can help boost your confidence and self esteem, so you take on each day feeling good about yourself.
Also check out Affirmations For Self Love, morning affirmations and Inspiring Self Worth Quotes.
Why Confidence Matters
Like many people, I’ve struggled with confidence over the years. It’s made me timid and helped people walk all over me. I’ve also questioned my business ideas, wondering if they’re ‘good enough’ and played it safe for years instead of making big moves, all because I lacked confidence.
On my path to more self awareness and personal growth, I’ve learned some techniques to help boost my self esteem and make me feel more confident. It’s helped me become more assertive, set boundaries and be brave enough to go after what I want. One thing that has really helped me is journaling for personal development. If you’re interested, here are some great personal development journals to check out!
Once you realize that you are capable and worthy, everything changes in your life.
Confidence can help you defend yourself when someone belittles you. It can give you the courage to chase your dream life and go after the big goals in life. Confidence can help you attract friends and partners. It can even help you become more successful because when you have a healthy self esteem, you don’t shy away from challenges and potential.
One very effective way to boost your self confidence is to change your mindset through positive thinking! Positive confidence affirmations can help boost your self esteem. Read them every day and you’ll begin to notice a change in how you think and feel about yourself. These affirmations are a great form of spiritual self care.
100 Confidence Affirmations To Boost Your Self Esteem
- I feel confident.
- I am powerful and resilient.
- I make good decisions.
- I set reasonable boundaries that matter to me.
- I stand up for my principles and advocate for my needs.
- I adopt good habits that make me happy and healthy.
- I devote my time and energy to meaningful activities.
- I take risks.
- I try new things.
- I am curious and adventurous.
- I add to my accomplishments and capabilities.
- I continue learning.
- I take initiative at work.
- I celebrate my strengths and congratulate myself for my victories.
- I keep moving forward.
- I persevere through obstacles.
- I bounce back from losses and disappointments.
- I remember my purpose and adjust my strategy.
- I aim for progress rather than perfection.
- I turn setbacks into steppingstones.
- I surround myself with encouragement and support.
- I repeat positive affirmations.
- I spend time with family and friends who build me up.
- I share constructive feedback and emotional validation.
- I feel motivated and inspired.
- I cultivate awareness and gratitude.
- I take refreshing breaks throughout the day.
- I stay calm under pressure.
- I think positive.
- I love and accept myself as I am.
- I look for the bright side in difficult situations.
- I remain hopeful and optimistic.
- Today, I trust myself and my abilities.
- I follow my dreams and reach my goals.
- I take control of my life.
- I radiate happiness and confidence.
- I maintain my appearance because it gives me confidence.
- I maintain my appearance not because of vanity, but because it grants me confidence.
- When I look good, I feel good.
- When I look professional, I feel professional, and therefore give off a professional demeanor.
- I am worthy of love and joy.
- I have a unique personality
- I have a positive outlook and attitude.
- This perspective makes it easy to feel confident in all situations.
- I wear my confidence like a suit of armor.
- I feel safe and protected because I am so confident.
- I am comfortable being myself.
- I accept myself as I am and proudly display myself to the world.
- I am free of the urge to pretend to be something I am not.
- I am sufficient as I am.
- I enjoy expressing my uniqueness.
- I see the positive side of every situation. This gives me hope. With hope and confidence, anything can be accomplished.
- I speak kindly to others. Showing kindness with my words creates confidence.
- The people around me profit from my kindness and confidence.
- I gain strength and confidence with each fearful experience I face.
- My confidence is growing each day because I am always growing as a person.
- All of these things result in a confident personality.
- It is obvious to anyone that comes into contact with me that I am a confident and capable person. This allows others to trust me more easily.
- Today, I am willing to demonstrate to the world how confident I am.
- I laugh easily and listen to others intently.
- I stand fast in the face of any challenge.
- My personality exudes confidence.
Confidence Affirmations To Help Build Self Esteem
- I listen to my intuition.
- I am finally giving my intuition a chance to be heard.
- I have confidence enough in my inner voice to give it a chance to speak up.
- I listen attentively now, as I know it brings forth my greatest wisdom.
- I realize that my truth may not be the same as other people’s truth, and I am okay with that.
- I have tamed my ego.
- I feel more balanced now that I give equal time to my intuition and my intellect.
- My intuition is actually smarter.
- I make better decisions when I listen to my heart.
- The more I stay grounded in my truth, the better my life becomes.
- I am more honest with myself.
- I am humble.
- I am becoming wiser.
- I feel my highest truths coming forth.
- I start to journal this new-found wisdom.
- I listen to my highest guidance.
- I still my mind and new information from my wisdom starts pouring in.
- I take the time to quiet my thoughts.
- I enjoy walks outdoors in nature.
- I breathe a breath of fresh air, filling my lungs with oxygen.
- I calm down.
- I take time for stillness.
- I feel myself relaxing into my true authentic self.
- Today, I listen to my intuition.
- I find peace within.
- I realize I am more than what I have become in the outer world.
- I am whole.
- I trust myself, my thoughts and my ideas.
- I know what I want and I’m capable of getting it.
Self-Reflection Questions For Confidence & Self Esteem:
After repeating these confidence boosting affirmartions, ask yourself these questions.
- What do I need to do to create more stillness in my life?
- What is my intuition teaching me?
- What truths are being revealed that I need to pay attention to now?
- How can I demonstrate a higher level of self-confidence?
- What are the three biggest detractors from my ability to feel and show confidence?
- If I were twice as confident, how would my life change for the better?
- How well do I know myself?
- What is the difference between confidence and arrogance?
- How does comparing myself to others affect my self-confidence?
Wrapping Up Affirmations For Confidence
What you feed your mind impacts how you feel about yourself. Positive affirmations for confidence and self esteem can help eliminate negative self talk and boost your confidence!
[…] Confidence Affirmations To Boost Your Self Esteem. […]
[…] Confidence boosting affirmations […]
[…] Feeding your mind with positivity can immediately change how you feel. Try it with these confidence affirmations for self esteem, morning affirmations and self love […]
[…] a self esteem boost? Read these confidence affirmations, self love affirmations and self care […]
[…] your child dealing with low self esteem? Anxiety? Depression? Confidence affirmations are a great way to boost self esteem. Affirmations for kids can change how they feel about […]
[…] a confidence boost? Take some time today to read these confidence affirmations and affirmations for self love to help boost your self […]
[…] Affirmations for self confidence […]
[…] affirmations can help boost your self confidence and make you feel […]
[…] prompts to a quick confidence boost. Besides journaling, reading affirmations helps. Try these affirmations for confidence and self love affirmations🙂 Feeling better starts […]
[…] Try these self love affirmations and journal prompts for self love to boost your self love and self esteem! […]
[…] Affirmations for confidence can boost your self esteem. […]
[…] be sure to read these positive morning affirmations, affirmations to boost your self esteem and money affirmations to attract […]
[…] a minute each day to read affirmations for confidence and self love […]
[…] into your life! Try it for yourself, read these affirmations for beauty, self love affirmations, affirmations for confidence, affirmations for money, morning affirmations, and positive affirmations for […]
[…] If you’re looking to manifest love, it’s the perfect time to practice self care. Reading affirmations can boost self confidence, making you feel good about yourself, so you attract people that feel about you […]
[…] Be sure to read these self love affirmations, beauty and confidence! […]
[…] Need a little boost? Read these affirmations for confidence! […]
[…] your mindset and attract more beauty into your life. You can read affirmations for weight loss or self confidence… pretty much […]
[…] Your guides want you to take a look at who you are inside and know that you are stronger than you think. This could be a time when you are feeling a little insecure and need a boost of self confidence. […]
[…] of our favourites: Affirmations for money, self love affirmations, affirmations for manifesting, confidence affirmations, affirmations for weight loss and affirmations for […]
[…] confidence affirmations can help boost your self esteem BIG TIME! Think of them as a powerful and effective form of self […]