How To Make A Manifestation List That Works!
Writing a manifestation list is one of the most effective ways to manifest what you want. By taking the time to sit down and focus on what you want, you’re essentially putting your desires out there into the universe. The more specific and clear you can be about what you want, the better.
What is manifestation? It’s simple: Like attracts like.
A manifestation list can help you focus on feeling good. When you feel good, you manifest good!
Want to learn about manifestation? We recommend checking out these posts:
What Is A Manifestation List?
A manifestation list is simply a list of all the things you want to manifest in your life. The act of writing them down helps to clarify your desires and brings them into reality.
It works similar to a manifestation board, because when you focus on what you want to attract, rather than what you don’t want to attract, you’ll receive what you desire! You can even manifest someone to become obsessed with you or manifest your crush to like you back.
It’s also helpful to look back on your manifestation list to see what you’ve attracted. I like to use a manifestation journal as well to go into further detail beyond my list!
Why Do People Make Manifestation Lists?
The main reason for writing a manifestation list is to get clear on what you want. This process allows you to tap into your subconscious mind and bring forth what you truly desire. When you take the time to write out your manifestations, you’re essentially putting it out there into the universe that this is what you want. And the universe will do its best to help you manifest those desires.
Does A Manifestation List Work?
The simple answer is yes, manifesting works and using a list can help speed it up! The reason it works is because you’re putting your desires and intentions out there into the universe. And the universe will do its best to help you manifest those desires. All you need to do is have faith and believe that your manifestations will come to fruition. Here are some tips on how to manifest what you want fast!
Can You Write A Manifestation List On Your Phone?
Yes, you can write a manifestation list on your phone, but I would recommend writing your list using a pen and paper. There is something magical in the written word, to me at least.
Personally, I feel there is also a higher vibrational frequency in writing that you just can’t create on your phone.
I also recommend you check out my recent post on how to start a manifestation journal to learn the power of scripting for manifesting. I believe it’s the most powerful manifestation technique that has helped me immensely in my life.
How Do You Make A Manifestation List?
There’s no right or wrong way to make a manifestation list. The most important thing is to identify what you want to attract and write it all down.
But there are a few things you should keep in mind to make sure your list is as effective as possible.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to make a manifestation list that will help you manifest your dreams into reality.
– Be specific: The more specific you can be about what you want, the better because the more details you imagine, the more you FEEL IT. Do you want to manifest love? Or manifest someone to text you? Or even manifest more money! Maybe you want to manifest weight loss or manifest a new house. The possibilities are endless.
– Write it as if it’s already happened: This helps to put your manifestation into reality. So rather than writing “I hope to get a new job,” write “I am so grateful for my new job that pays me $X per year.” Or if you want to manifest friends, write “I’m so thankful to have such a supportive group of friends in my life.”
– Believe in what you’re manifesting: This is probably the most important tip of all. You have to believe that what you’re manifesting is possible. Otherwise, it won’t happen. So if you’re doubtful about whether or not you’ll actually get that new job, don’t write it down. The universe will sense your doubt and it won’t materialize. Check out these tips to learn how to know your manifestation is close.
– Be positive: This goes hand in hand with believing in your manifestations. You have to stay positive throughout the entire manifestation process. Every time a negative thought pops into your head, counter it with a positive one. For example, if you’re worried you won’t get the job because you’re not qualified, tell yourself “I am more than qualified for this job and I’m perfect for it.”
EVERYONE has negative thoughts from time-to-time, but the sooner we recognize them and replace them, the better!
– Visualize it happening: Another way to help manifest your desires is to visualize them as already happening. This means picturing yourself in the situation and feeling as if you’ve already achieved your goal. So, for example, if you’re wanting to manifest a new car, visualize yourself driving it and feel the joy and excitement that comes with it.
– Be patient: The process of manifestation doesn’t happen overnight. It can take time for your desires to come into fruition. So be patient and trust that the universe is working on your behalf.
The final thing to remember is that the key to making a manifestation list work is to stay positive and believe in what you’re writing down. If you do that, then there’s no doubt that you’ll see results!
How Do You Write A Manifestation List
To create your manifestation list, you’ll need a few things:
-A pen and paper
-An open mind
Step One: Gather Your Tools
The first step is to gather the right tools. You’ll need a pen and paper, as well as an open mind and positive energy.
Step Two: Brainstorm Your Desires
The next step is to brainstorm your desires. What do you want in life? Be specific and write down everything that comes to mind, no matter how big or small. The more items you can list, the better. Try including both big things for the future and also small things that you can manifest faster!
Step Three: Prioritize
Now it’s time to prioritize. Which of your desires are the most important to you? Rank them in order of importance and circle the top three. These are your main goals for manifesting.
Step Four: Start Building Your Dreams
Next, it’s time to start building your dreams. How will achieving these desires make you feel? Write down a few sentences about how your life will change for the better once you manifest your desires. Your manifestation list should also create an actionable plan to make your dreams happen!
Step Five: Write as if Your Manifestations are Reality
This step is important: write as if your manifestations are already reality. For example, “I am so happy and grateful now that I have manifested my dream job.” This helps to shift your mindset and attract your desires into your life.
Step Six: Believe in Your Manifestations
The final step is to believe in your manifestations. The more you focus on positive thoughts and feelings, the quicker you will see results. Trust that the universe has your back and know that anything is possible!
Manifestation List Ideas and Examples:
Manifestation List Examples:
- A new car
- A promotion at work
- More money
- Better health
- A happier lifestyle
- Improved relationships
- More free time
- More happiness
- Greater success
- A positive mindset
- A sunny day
- A raise
- A job offer
- A text message
No matter what your goals are, remember to stay positive and believe that anything is possible! With a little effort and some manifestation list tips, you can achieve anything you desire. So get started today and see what the universe has in store for you!
Wrapping Up How To Write A Manifestation List
Whatever you desire, remember to focus on the positive and believe that anything is possible! With a little effort and some manifestation list tips, you can achieve anything you desire. So get started today and see what the universe has in store for you by writing a manifestation list!