40+ Summer Bucket List Ideas For Teens
Teens! The summertime is finally here and that means it’s time to start planning out some amazing adventures. Whether you’re looking to spend some quality time with friends or just want to find ways to beat the heat, we’ve got you covered with the best summer bucket list ideas for teens.
Fun Summer Bucket List For Teens
Here are 40+ bucket list ideas for teens, complete with tips and tricks on how to make them happen:
1. Go stargazing – there’s something so magical about laying out under the stars and searching for constellations. Grab a blanket, some snacks, and head outside for an unforgettable night.
2. Have an outdoor movie night – set up a projector, make some popcorn, and snuggle up for a movie under the stars. Don’t forget the blankets!
3. Have a pool party – what’s summer without a little pool time? invite your friends over, crank up the tunes, and enjoy some fun in the sun.
4. Wake up early to watch the sunrise – there’s something so peaceful about watching the sun come up. Make sure to get a good spot with a clear view, and enjoy the tranquility of the morning.
5. Paint – whether you’re a beginner or a pro, painting is a great way to express yourself creatively. Pick up some supplies and get to work!
6. Tie dye – this classic summer activity is always a hit. Get some white shirts or fabrics, and get creative with your colors!
7. Go kayaking – exploring by kayak is a great way to see the world from a different perspective. If you’re feeling adventurous, try paddling to a nearby island or beach.
8. Watch fireworks – there’s nothing like watching a Fourth of July fireworks display. Make sure to get there early to get a good spot, and don’t forget the snacks!
9. Have a picnic – pack up your favorite foods, grab a blanket, and find a spot in the park for a perfect summer picnic.
10. Make friendship bracelets – this is a classic summer activity that’s perfect for spending time with friends. Get some colorful string and get to work!
11. Have an old-school movie marathon – spend a day or two watching all of your favorite classic movies. Pop some popcorn and get cozy!
13. Make s’mores – there’s nothing like roasted marshmallows and chocolate sandwiched between two graham crackers. If you don’t have a fire pit, you can always make them in the oven.
14. Go camping – there’s nothing like spending a few nights in the great outdoors. Pitch a tent, build a campfire, and enjoy all that nature has to offer.
15. Go on a hike – exploring the trails is a great way to get some exercise and fresh air. Make sure to wear comfortable shoes and bring plenty of water!
16. Complete a puzzle – this is a great activity for rainy days or lazy afternoons. Pick up a puzzle that’s challenging but not too difficult, and get to work!
17. Start a journal – summer is the perfect time to start writing down your thoughts and experiences. Buy a cute notebook and get started! Try these daily journal prompts or start a manifestation journal.
18. Go on a double date – this is a great way to spend time with your friends and their significant others. Plan ahead and make sure everyone is on the same page!
19. Go out for old-fashioned ice cream floats – there’s nothing like a cold glass of root beer or Coca-Cola with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Yum!
20. Make a sandcastle – this is a classic summer activity that’s perfect for the beach. Grab a bucket and start building!
21. Get a henna tattoo – these temporary tattoos are perfect for summertime fun. Choose a design that you love and get it done!
22. Grow something – whether it’s flowers, vegetables, or herbs, it’s always satisfying to watch something you’ve grown yourself. Get your hands dirty and enjoy the process!
23. Visit a museum – there’s nothing like spending a day exploring all that a museum has to offer. Make sure to check out the special exhibitions!
24. Go to the zoo – this is a great activity for animal lovers. Spend a day walking around and learning about all the different animals!
25. Watch a baseball game – there’s nothing like spending a summer afternoon at the ballpark. Make sure to get there early to snag a good seat!
26. Go to the drive-in – this is a great way to see a movie and enjoy the outdoors at the same time. Make sure to bring some snacks!
27. Do a facial – this is a great way to relax and pamper yourself. Make sure to choose a mask that’s right for your skin type!
How to do the slugging skincare routine
28. Have a water balloon fight – this is a classic summer activity that’s perfect for cooling off on a hot day. Fill up some balloons and get ready to have some fun!
29. Pull an all-nighter – this is a great way to make the most of summer nights! Stay up late and enjoy the time with friends!
30. Go for a boat ride – this is a great activity for sunny days. Make sure to wear sunscreen and bring plenty of water!
31. Go fishing – this is a great way to relax and enjoy the outdoors. Make sure to get a fishing license if you’re going to be doing it regularly!
32. Visit a farmers market – this is a great place to find fresh fruits and vegetables. Make sure to check out the different vendors!
33. Go to a Renaissance faire – this is a great way to step back in time and have some fun. Make sure to dress up in period-appropriate clothing!
34. Have an old-school movie marathon – this is a great way to spend a rainy day. Make sure to have plenty of snacks on hand!
35. Go tech-free for a day – this is a great way to unplug and relax. Make sure to put away all your electronic devices!
36. Make a vision board – this is a great way to visualize your goals and dreams. All you need is some poster board, magazines, and scissors! Or even better, make a manifestation board.
38. Play laser tag – this is a great way to get in some exercise and have some fun.
39. Play tourist in your town – go and explore your town, as a tourist would. You’ll be surprised at what you can find.
40. Make homemade pizza – hungry? Grab your homies and make a homemade pizza because it is so much more fun than ordering take out.
41. Go to a concert – Check out your local concert listings and see who’s playing!
42. Learn a new recipe – enjoy cooking? Try out a new recipe this summer, alone or with your friends!
Summer Bucket List For Teens
Summer is the perfect time to try new things and have some fun! These summer bucket list ideas for teens are sure to keep you busy all season long. From picnics and movies to hiking and camping, there’s something for everyone on this list. So get out there and enjoy the summer sun!