50 Beautiful Affirmations For Self Love And Healing
Struggling with self love? These affirmations can help boost your confidence, worth and self-esteem!
If we can give so much of your love to others, even some people who don’t really deserve it, why do we struggle when it comes to self-love? Start with noticing how you talk to and about yourself!
Do Self Love Affirmations Work?
Reading daily affirmations for self love can encourage positive self talk and a better mindset!
Show yourself some love with these self care Sunday ideas.
Self love isn’t just looking into the mirror and saying ‘I love myself’ or ‘I am worthy’, although that’s a good place to start. It takes time and work to change your mindset and truly overcome self doubt and low self esteem.
When you repeat these self love affirmations, it’s important to really feel it deep down.
These affirmations for love are also really beautiful and encouraging.
Self love can also improve self awareness! Get to know yourself and uncover personality traits you never knew fully understood! I recommend finding out your human design type. Are you a human design generator? Maybe you’re a manifesting generator? Or perhaps you are a manifestor! It’s an interesting concept and has helped me understand why I am the way I am and accept myself.
Self Love Quotes
“You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection”
“Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”
— Lucille Ball
Loving yourself means making yourself a priority. It’s an important part of being happy and able to manifest what you want in life. Self-love can change your whole life, how you see yourself and others.
Self-love sounds kinda cheesy and even vain, but I promise if you just hear me out you’ll see why it’s so important!
Most of us have fallen in love with the wrong person or loved someone who didn’t love us back. And in that, is always a lesson. Falling in love is easy. You can fall in love without even trying… Without even wanting to! That’s the easy part. Learning WHO to give that love to is a little more tricky. Self-love is the best love, but it’s often over-looked.
It’s easy to get so caught up in loving and caring for others, that we have little time for ourselves. But the good news is, it only takes a few minutes to remind yourself that you are worthy of your love! It’s as simple as writing it on your mirror ’I love who I am’ or ’I am worthy of my love’ or something along those lines.
If you’re feeling down, we also recommend checking out these journal prompts for mental health!
Self love starts with positive self talk. How many times have you complimented someone (sometimes when you don’t even mean it) to make them feel good? But, do you give yourself the same compliments? Remind yourself that you are worthy, deserving, and awesome!
Why You Should Read Self Love Affirmations Every Day!
Self-love starts inside and has a lot to do with our mindset. It’s about being intentional- more aware of your thoughts and how you think of yourself. Many of us have fallen into the habits of self-doubt, negative self-talk and fear. Our thoughts and perspectives are created mainly by habits. And when we think of ourselves negatively, we are only going to attract more negative.
Habits are formed through repetition. Reading positive affirmations daily can help reverse negative self-talk and change your mindset from self-doubt to self-love!
Write them down in your daily journal and read them each day:)
50 Beautiful Self Love Affirmations
- Self-love means accepting who I am.
- I’m far more than just a physical body. I am a soul full of love.
- My soul deserves to be nutured.
- Beneath my exterior is a soul that deserves to be honored. It forms the essence of my being and is meant to be treated with respect.
- Self-love means accepting who I am on the inside. The perspective of the outside world is irrelevant.
- When I achieve a sincere love for the person I am on the inside, positive self-talk occurs naturally.
- Building self-love happens from the inside out.
- Becoming worthy of love starts with having a character of integrity.
- I treat myself with the same love and respect I treat others.
- I am worthy of a passionate life.
- I ensure that each of my interactions with others is handled openly and honestly.
- I am trustworthy and proud to be a person who speaks from the heart.
- I deserve my love and my time.
- My honesty inspires others to put their trust in me.
- Knowing that I am a safe place for others gives me a good feeling about myself.
- I also approach others with kindness, regardless of the relationship we share.
- Leading with kindness makes room for peaceful resolution and effective collaboration.
- I promote positivity.
- Although I have flaws, my positive traits far exceed anything that I sometimes feel insecure about.
- I celebrate my strengths and embrace my imperfections.
- There is so much about me that is lovable.
- Today, I am exactly the person who I am supposed to be, and I love every ounce of my being.
- There is power in truly accepting myself just the way I am.
- With confidence, I go through each day conquering big challenges and feeling proud of my victories.
- I repeat affirmations. I fill my head with positive self-talk.
Wrapping Up: Self Love Affirmations
There will be days when you feel disconnected and doubtful. On those days its especially important to read those affirmations for self love.
Make Your Own Self Love Affirmations
Also ask yourself the following self-reflection questions:
Self-Reflection Questions:1. What are some of my favorite personality traits? 2. How do I rebuild my confidence when I am made to feel unloved by another person? 3. What am I grateful for? 4. What are some positive self love affirmations that I can repeat to myself each day?